Do you like this story?
In this tutorial, we are going to see how to rotate text within a Word 2010 document so you give your text a good effect.
1. Launch Word 2010, click the Insert tab, click WordArt, then select any text style from the given list.
2. Adjust now the text size using the Home tab, or simply right-click on text, then adjust size.
3. Type now the text you want to rotate.
4. To rotate text, simply click the green ball, then move your mouse cursor either to the right or left. When reaching the desired position, release your mouse left button.
5. To edit your text and box format, select your text box, then click the Format tab. You can then use the following toolbar: