Do you like this story?
In this tutorial, we will show you how to access your Gmail account offline. Google Gears needs to be installed for the operation to be successful.
Here are the instructions to follow:
1. Download Google Gears, then install it.
2. Sign in now to your Gmail account and click Settings.
3. Click Offline, select Enable Offline Mail for this computer, then hit Save Changes.
4. In the pop-up window, click Next.
5. In the next window, check on I trust this site (...) and click Allow.
6. You will be asked if you want to create shortcuts for Offline Mail on your computer, check on any location(s), then hit OK.
7. Gmail will begin now to synchronize your recent mails to your computer for later offline use. If you want Gmail to synchronize your recent mails automatically, then click the Offline Gmail icon displayed next to Settings, then click Go into Flaky Connection Mode.
Now whenever you want to access your Gmail account offline, double-click on Offline Mail shortcut you have created on your computer.