Do you like this story?
In this tutorial, we will see how to add text on pictures using Word 2010. This can be useful for those who want to add watermark text to their pictures in order to prevent image theft, for example.
1. Launch Word 2010 and insert a picture of your choice from your hard drive.
2. Right-click on your picture and select More Layout Options.
3. In the window that pops-up, open Text Wrapping tab.
4. You will be presented with various options (In line with text, top and bottom, behind text, etc.), select a wrapping style that best fits with your picture, then click OK.
5. Now you can type your text. You can also resize or move your picture to make it fit with your text.