Do you like this story?
Do you want to translate words just by hovering your mouse pointer over them? Now you can do it with this amazing Chrome extension called Chrome Dictionary Lite.
1. Install the extension by clicking here.
2. If you want to change another language to translate to, right click on the magnifier icon, and select Options.
3. Select now the language that you want to translate to, then click Save.
4. Click now the magnifier icon to turn it on for the current page.
5. Now move your mouse pointer and let it hover words to translate.
That's it. Enjoy!